The Finnish Maritime Cluster is a development project and collaboration network, organized by the Finnish Shipowners’ Association, the Finnish Marine Industries, the Finnish Port Association, and the Finnish Port Operators Association.
The Finnish Maritime Cluster project is funded by the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund and Centre of Economic Development, Transport and the Environment as a part of the Operational Program of Finland, European Maritime and Fisheries Fund in 2019. In 2022 the Finnish Maritime Cluster has received funding by Merenkulun säätiö.
The Project Manager is Maj Jäntti of the Finnish Shipowners’ Association. Please see contact information below.
FINNISH MARITIME CLUSTER
- EMFF European Maritime and Fisheries Fund
- SmartComp – Smart Competitiveness for the Central Baltic Region, Maritime Industry
- EMKR Euroopan meri- ja kalatalousrahaston Suomen toimintaohjelma
- HELCOM (Baltic Marine Environment Protection Commission – Helsinki Commission)
- Finland Maritime and Offshore programme (Export Programme, Export Finland)
- FinOffshore Directory
- The Merit Project
- Zero Vision Tool